Yiwu market is the largest wholesale market of small commodities in the world. Yiwu city is located in east of China, near Shanghai.
Are you looking for a reliable and professional Yiwu agent, China? Yiwupromos.com belongs to Yiwu Baoyue Export Company, offers you One-Stop yiwu agent services.
The Feature of Yiwu Baoyue Export
(1) Top 10 Yiwu Agent
(2) 1 Stop Export Solution
(3) Affordable Commission, Low to 1%
(4) 10+ Years Experience in Export Business
(5) 12+ Different Languages Translators
(6) 30+ Subsidiaries in Yiwu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, etc.
(7) 200+ Countries Marketing Worldwide
(8) 50+ Staffs Who Speak Fluent English
(9) 100+ Million US Dollars Turnover
(10) 1,000+ Square Meters of Showroom
(11) 1,000+ Square Meters of Office
(12) 1,000+ Square Meters of Warehouse
(13) 300+ Containers Shipping Per Year
(14) 50,000+ Quality Factories Source
Cooperation Advantages With Us
1) Outstanding Reputation: TOP 10 Trading Company in Yiwu China, good credit both in suppliers and buyers.
2) Top Notch Service: well-trained staffs, great in translation of English, French, Spanish, etc, careful in purchasing, strict in inspection, and fast in shipment.
3) Convenient Transportation: pick up and drop between airport (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu), hotel, market and factory.
4) One Stop Solution: sourcing, ordering, shipping, settlement services, your ideal business partner in Yiwu China.
Before you come to yiwu
1. Advising you the best time and period for your business trip to China. Sourcing suppliers and arrange the meetings for you before you come to China. 2. Issuing Invitation letter (Business invitation or official invitation) for your visa application. 3. Booking the hotel for you with the best discount. 4. Picking you up from the Shanghai pudong airport, Hangzhou xiaoshan airport or Yiwu airport.
When you arrive in yiwu,start your purchasing
1. Guiding you to visit the right product markets and visit all the shops one by one, or visit the factory if you need; 2. Translating between you and the supplier; 3. Writing down all the product details,such as: item No, description, unit pric, quantity, size, colour, packing details,MOQ etc. In the meantime, we take photos for all the merchandise you have ordered. 4. Making the Proforma Invoice that including the unit price, pcs/ctn,total amount, total CBM,ocean freight,local handling fee.etc for your reference together with our Purchase Order.
After you Complete the purchasing in yiwu
1. Placing orders upon your confirmation and the receipt of 30%-50% advanced payment;
2. Following every order to make sure the production will be completed according to our expected time and requirement we will keep you posted about the progress.
3. Clients T/T the rest amount before collecting goods since we have to pay off suppliers on the day of collection;
4. Collecting all the goods in our own warehouse and inspect the goods to make sure orders are according to your requirement, and sending you the inspection report for your confirmation;
5. Distributing the payment to all conformed suppliers;
6. According to customer’s request, book shipping space and arrange the shippment.
7. Preparing the export documents concerned and do custom declaration.
8. Sending you all the documents including B/L,Packing List , Commercial Invoice to help you do the Custom clearance in the destination.
When you are not in China or no plan to Yiwu
1. If you want to customize your own design or want us to source the one exactly the same as your sample,we do source simultaneously in the yiwu markets or on the B2B website;
2. We do sample development upon the receipt of sample cost;
3. Proceeding to the above order routine once you confirm the sample;
4. Inspecting the orders for you if you ordered directly from the factories. Our QC staff will go to the factory and do the quality control. Then send you a inspection report for your confirmation.
5. Sending you the latest products or products you may like.
If you are looking for agent services in Yiwu China, please feel free to contact us.
We charge an affordable commission (Low to 1%) based on your grant purchase value.